Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hi, my name is Cassandra and I am a shopaholic.

Since returning from Alaska to the lower 48, I've developed some really bad shopping habits. My first shopping spree was a week or so after coming home and I spent less than $100 and everything I bought was on sale. I thought hey, this is not too bad. It's only $100. But now, after $2,000 + has seemingly vanished from my bank account, I'm realizing that $50 here and $80 there really adds up. I went shopping today and spent about $60 in one store. I don't even worry about adding up all the prices before I check out anymore. Kind of ridiculous, I admit. But I think the reason why I've become addicted to shopping is that I have been saving my money for so long and now I finally have enough that I can spend some and not be broke. Except for the fact that I don't have a source of income at the moment. That is troubling. And now I am nearly broke. And there's also the fact that I don't know where I'm going to be living in week. Wow, I am incredibly, recklessly, irresponsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment