Saturday, June 5, 2010

Spokompton!

Update: I've been in Spokane for about 2 months now and it's wonderful. My roommates are awesome and we all get along. I love hanging out with them. Plus, it's not the Dry-Shitties!

The best thing that has come out of moving to the Spokane/Post Falls/Coeur d' Alene area is getting to spend so much time with Max. Let's just say I'm so glad I didn't move a thousand miles away from him. I don't see him quite as much now that I moved out of Nathan and Ala's, but he is the most precious part of my life. I love him more than any human being who ever lived. I can't wait to be the aunt of another one of my brother's little rugrats. (Ala is about 4 months pregnant right now :D )

I don't know how long I'll stick around here, but I won't go too far for too long. I want to watch Max grow up and turn into a little stud.

1 comment: